LAMARAN DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS

LAMARAN DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS

ASEP SAEPULLAH
Jalan raya Cisoka-Megu RT.05/02 Ds. Karang Harja
Kode Pos 15730
Phone : 0858 8521 5034 / 0819 0646 2641
=============================================================================


February 23rd, 2010
To :
Head Master of
MIS RIYADUL MUTTAQIN

Dear, Sir or Madam

If there is a chance to be a part in your institution, I would like to apply for being a part in your institution. With my educational background and willingness to work hard as an English teacher position that offers a real challenge, I am sure that I can be value to your institution.

I graduated from University of STKIP PANCA SAKTI, I am single, male, and interested in the area that related in speaking English. I am really sure that your institution is the right space for me to get a chance to explore my better future.

As your concerderation, I also enclose my curriculum, vitae with the completeness of it.

I would gladly welcome an opportunity to have an interview at your convenience, so we could discuss about my qualification further and in detail. I hope that my qualification would be an advantage asset for your institution. Thank you very much for your concerderation and I look  forward to hearing from you in the near future.


Sincerely Yours




ASEP SAEPULLAH


Enclosure :
1.    Resume
2.    Copy of diploma
3.    Copy of academic transcript
4.    Other supporting documents



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Back To Top