#Part 37 - EPOTLUTION 2

#Part 37 - EPOTLUTION 2

I don't need a special day to love you!! I will cherish you always
have a great day!!
Remembering you is so easy to do, because you're to nice to forget!!
I feel good enjoting the day with smile and happy moments..
I always include my friends in my dreams, 'cause when they come true,
we like to celebrate..
They are rich who have true friends..
Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity
I make the same wish everyday i wish you weren't so far away
missing you!!
Only education can open the mind and the heart of man to achieve
happiness, welfare and peaceful life..
You know i love you, i always will, my minds made up by the way that i
feel, there's no begining and there'll be no ends..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Back To Top